Thanks to PizzaRev, I can have a freshly made pizza in under 10 minutes. That includes walking over, building my own pizza, watching it bake, and then, devouring it. That’s right. The new fast-casual chain has come to Miracle Mile to serve us award-winning, custom-crafted, personal-sized pizza baked in 3 minutes. If this could get any better for me, PizzaRev also serves beer, wine, and dessert pizza. Pizza, wine, and dessert – three of my favorite things!
Whether you like your crust super thin, gluten-free, or doubled up, you’re guaranteed to build the pizza of your dreams with over 30 different fresh toppings to chose from. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…4.
- Choose your crust
- signature thin, double dough, gluten-free
- Choose your sauce
- organic tomato, spicy organic tomato, alfredo, sweet & bold BBQ, olive oil
- Choose your cheese
- mozzarella w/ buffalo milk, low-fat mozzarella w/ buffalo milk, feta, bleu, ricotta, vegan
- Choose your toppings
- Proteins: pepperoni, spicy pepperoni, beef pepperoni, Italian sausage, sweet fennel sausage, beef meatballs, smoked ham, crispy bacon, grilled chicken, anchovies, vegan sausage
- Veggies: mushrooms, red onions, cherry tomatoes, spinach, pineapple, pepperoncinis, fennel seeds, green bell peppers, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, roasted garlic, cilantro, basil, arugula, capers, jalapeños
WHAT I ORDERED
With so many options available, I decided to create my own pizza masterpiece. I chose double dough for the crust, added some organic tomato sauce and mozzarella with buffalo milk, and topped it with a topping trifecta of Italian sausage, pineapple, and red onion. The result was delicious and I took down the entire 11″ pie in one sitting. Yes, I am capable of such a thing.
PizzaRev is so good (and convenient) that I’ve been there twice this week, which…. isn’t great for my waistline! For those of you wondering if my healthy streak is still a thing, I was super glad to find out that they had plenty of salads to choose from. And they’re so tasty I won’t feel like I’m missing out. Salads can be ordered with the same build-your-own concept or from the menu. I went with the BBQ Chicken Salad and loved it.
Once the Miracle Mile Streetscape project is complete, guests will be able to dine alfresco with fresh pizza and a glass of wine in hand. Their grand opening is Thursday, March 30 and guests are invited to pay what they want (suggested $8) per pie. All of the proceeds will benefit Feeding South Florida. How great is that?!
PizzaRev is located at 130 Miracle Mile. For more information visit www.pizzarev.com.